Thursday, December 11, 2008

Brand New

Well I'm pretty new Blogging but I thought I'd give it a try. I have 4 kids, my step-son 12, a son 6, a daughter 3, and a daughter that we just lost in stillbirth. I think that's why I thought I'd sign up and blog. Writing always makes me feel better. I had a hard time with losing my baby but I have to believe that it's for the best.
I am Jedi mom as my children, hubby, and myself are enthralled with Star Wars. We don't do the 501st mainly because we just don't have the time, the sewing knowledge, or the money to put out for the outfits. I have active and busy kids, but we have scaled all their activities down until after the new year. My oldest is in Jr. High and switching classes this year, so he is taking the time to get used to all of that before he picks an activity to go back to.
Well I think that's all for now. But I have a goal to write a bit everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment