Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Believe in myself.

Works been crazy busy. LOL. I think about my blog on the way to work. Then I come home in the AM and go to bed. Get up, help the hubs get the evening chores done, dinner, and kids done and into bed. Then sit for about a half an hour and back to work. I'm tired. I realized I didn't schedule myself one down day this month or next month. WTH was I thinking? I am not sure. If I am not working I have reining lessons with the trainer with my step-son and our horses or my son has a sheep ride or my daughter has something she needs in preschool. Ok note to self, every couple of weeks schedule myself two days off in a row. I need the time. I need to sleep, do chores, play with my horses. I want to ride at home at least one day a week other than the lessons and I have an abused horse that I need to work with more than once a week. He needs me to be more consistant.
Well our house is almost done which will mean more business but will mean that in another few months life should settle a bit. At least we'll all be in one house. I want to ride every other day, I want to play with the abused gelding every day, I want to plant a garden, but mostly I just want to have time with my kids. I want to take them on day trips every couple of weeks and bond more. They need it and so do I.
I need to finish my bachelors and get my dream moving. That will give me more time. I need to set myself a goal to figure out where I want to go and if online college is really as good as in person. That is the most important goal at this point. Get through school!
I will do it. That's what I say. I tell the trainer that especially when I'm having a difficult time getting something understanding a concept or getting my body to do what my mind is telling my body to do. I say "I'll get this! I can chew gum and walk at the same time!" Determination. I have it even when I don't believe it. Hubs reminds me. So I envision my backbone being encased in iron and I do it.
You know, that's the most important thing there is yet it's the hardest. Believing in myself. Such a simple phrase but the most important phrase ever said.
So do you belief in yourself? How hard is it to believe in yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment