Friday, May 1, 2009

Rain

Don't get me wrong. I know we need the rain but my driveway is a muddy mess and I have to use 4 wheel drive to get out. Plus I have to wear my white nurse shoes for work tonight and not sure how I'll make it to the car. Maybe hubs can piggy back me. Yeah didn't think so. LOL.
I was supposed to ride this afternoon. Told hubs and kids, since BB practiced his sheep ride yesterday and my older one rode his horse to help push the sheep yesterday I gave up my ride time. So today was for me. Then Rain. It also always seems to rain after the neighbor grooms our arena. I'm not sure why that happens. It's the old wash the car thing.
Hubs is working on getting the tractor fixed. He needs a new gas tank for it but then realized today that he needs to put gas in it for it to run. We have the disc now we need the springtooth to run behind it. All on the list.
How many of you have lists? Seems like on our little ranch we always have lists. Lists of chores, lists of needs, lists of wants. Someday is a common word for us. It gets frustrating sometimes.
I am apparently just rambling today.

No comments:

Post a Comment